For Arabic class this evening, we had a written test and an oral presentation to give. In hindsight, I wish that we would have been given a greater lead time on our presentation -- two days to craft a presentation about my typical daily activities proved to be too mcuh. I was able to create a creative PowerPoint presentation to give my points of thought a linear progression; however, I was disappointed in myself that I didn't take more time to craft complex sentences. The presentation went all right, I just know that I could have done better. I feel really confident about my written test, though. Now I'm able to read faster -- contexts where I know the words, anyway. After a long day, the class felt really productive. Ich bin zufrieden. Was noch kann ich erfragen?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Noch einmal -- eine arabische Presetation
For Arabic class this evening, we had a written test and an oral presentation to give. In hindsight, I wish that we would have been given a greater lead time on our presentation -- two days to craft a presentation about my typical daily activities proved to be too mcuh. I was able to create a creative PowerPoint presentation to give my points of thought a linear progression; however, I was disappointed in myself that I didn't take more time to craft complex sentences. The presentation went all right, I just know that I could have done better. I feel really confident about my written test, though. Now I'm able to read faster -- contexts where I know the words, anyway. After a long day, the class felt really productive. Ich bin zufrieden. Was noch kann ich erfragen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment