GIVE YOUR OPINION
Directions: Listen to these three songs on YouTube. Decide which song you like best and explain why you like the song the best. You can begin by writing, "In my opinion...," or "I think that...," or "In my mind,..." Remember to give specific examples of why you like the song (the talent of the musicians, things the song reminds you of, the way it sounds, the genre type, etc.). Post your opinions as a comment to this post. This post is due _____.
Song One: "Under the Guns" by The Killers
Song Two: "My December" by Kelly Clarkson
Song Three: "Either Way" By Wilco
1 comment:
Of the three songs, I think the Either Way song is the best. I like the simplisitic instruments played. For example, there is a guitar and a simple symbol. This song reminds me of a sunny day, which is a positive. Also this song reminds me of the times when I feel depressive alone feel alone. As a teenager, often I felt this way. Even now, I feel this way too since I live in an apartment alone. This song, though, would help me to feel less depressive, I think.
The other songs I do not care for. They sound too popular, I think. Number three is the best. Maybe I will "check out" the band Wilco.
Post a Comment